Superior Bunglow -34sqm
Suite Bunglow -41sqm
7 days / 6 nights (departure every Tuesday & Saturday)
4 days / 3 nights (departure every Tuesday)
3 days / 2 nights (departure every Saturday)
- Maximum of one Child up to 5yrs, sharing bed with both parents are free
- Additional Child in extra bed or sharing bed with both parents are for 120 US$ / per night
- Extra bed: 120 US$ per night per person
- Additional day: on request
- Transfers outside of schedule: 600 US$ per way/ per boat
Additional Transfer option: We can now also offer daily transportation from Kawthaung – Boulder Bay Eco Resort – Kawthaung by our New Catamaran, the transfer from Kawthaung to Boulder Island by Catamaran will take
2 hours only and the extra cost for this Catamaran Transportation Service is $600 per way of transfer for the whole boat, and our Catamaran Boat can seat 15 – 20 passengers.
Above prices include:
- Land transfer from the Airport in Kawthaung/ Myanmar or Airport in Ranong/Thailand to the pier in Kawthaung on your arrival and departure day
- Boat transfers Kawthaung – Boulder Island – Kawthaung. Departure from Kawthaung jetty every Saturday and Tuesday sharp 12.00 Noon. From Boulder Island every Friday and Monday around 06.00 am
- Accommodation at the Boulder Bay Eco Bungalows (double or single occupancy)
- Full board while on the island (3 meals). Lunch and dinner with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal
- Drinking water, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee at the resort
- English speaking Resort and Guest Relation Manager
- Free use of sea kayaks and snorkeling equipment and all activities on the island such as guided trekking tours etc
- Life Jacket during boat trips
- Free WiFi at the community building area
- Access to our research and water sports center barge in Boulder Bay
Above rates do not include:
- International or domestic flights
- Boat transfer outside of regular schedules to and from Boulder Island
- Myanmar Visa Fees
- Medical- and other personal travel insurances
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Souvenirs, tip for crew and resort staff etc.
- Fuel surcharge, if applicable
- Mergui Archipelago Royalty fees (50 US$)
- Any services not mentioned above,
Join in transfers from Kawthaung to Boulder Island:
Our MV UHR 1 will departure every Tuesday and Saturday 12:00 noon sharp from the jetty in Kawthaung, please make sure you will be available a minimum of 30 Minutes before departure at the pier for the immigration / harbor check out procedure. The boat trip to Boulder Island will take around 5-6 hours.
Join in transfers from Boulder Island to Kawthaung:
We have transfers every Friday and Monday from Boulder Island back to Kawthaung, our MV UHR 1 is departing Boulder Island for Kawthaung around 06.00 am, and we will arrive back in Kawthaung around 12 noon.
Note – Visa: For both Myanmar and Thailand a passport valid for at least six months is required. Please be advised that agents or passengers are required to obtain all the necessary visas for the county to be visited. Please apply for a online Myanmar Tourist Visa (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx) before you arrive in Kawthaung, Myanmar.
A booking is not confirmed until you receive a written confirmation from Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd. You will receive an invoice by e-mail as soon as your 50% deposit is arrived to confirm your booking.
If deposit and balance are not received on time, Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd retains the right to cancel the booking.
Payment to be made:a) by US Dollar – cash at our office (Moby Dick Tours) in Yangon
b) by wire transfer to the indicated account (account details will be mentioned in Invoice)
c) credit card only via PayPal with a 5% surcharge
In case of an unforeseen increase in fuel prices, we will keep our right to adjust the above prices by charging a fuel-surcharge.
Please note: We are not able to accept any credit card payment in Yangon, Kawthaung or on Boulder Island. We accept cash payment in USD, Euro and Kyat (and Thai Baht in Kawthaung).
Deposit: 50 % within 10 days after booking confirmation.
Final payment: 50 % 60 days prior to departure.
More than 120 days prior to departure: deposit will be returned (minus bank fee).
119 to 61 days prior to departure: deposit will not be returned.
Less than 60 days prior departure: full price will be charged.
We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if guest chooses not to purchase such insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
Moby Dick and its subsidiaries reserve the right to rearrange the order of any itinerary, to cancel or substitute elements of any plan without notice should local conditions (weather, flight time changes, tidal movements etc) force such changes.
There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd has the right to modify/change the tour program due to weather conditions and for the security of the guests.
Should weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances prevent the transfer to and from Boulder Island, to take place on the scheduled days, Moby Dick Tours Ltd. will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.
Note: All guests have to return a complete filled out Booking & Liability Release Form before the trip. Medical / Accident Insurance is mandatory on all our trips