Standard Bungalow – 34sqm
Superior Bungalow – 34sqm
Suite Bungalow – 41sqm
7 days / 6 nights (departure every Tuesday & Saturday)
4 days / 3 nights (departure every Tuesday)
3 days / 2 nights (departure every Saturday)
- Between 5 to 12 years old = USD 120 per person per night
- Above 12 years old = USD 170 per person per night
- Maximum of one child up to 5 years old, sharing bed with both parents: Free of Charge
- Additional day: on request
- Transfers outside of schedule:
- USD 600 per way with our Motor Vessel MV UHR-1 (5-6 hours per way)
- USD 800 per way with our Power Catamaran MV Neverland (2 hours per way)
Above prices include:
- Land Transfer from the Airport / Hotel in Kawthaung, Myanmar or Airport / Hotel / Pier in Ranong, Thailand to the pier in Kawthaung on your arrival and departure day.
- Boat Transfers Kawthaung – Boulder Island – Kawthaung.
- Departure from Kawthaung jetty every Saturday and Tuesday sharp 12:00 Noon.
- Departure from Boulder Island every Friday and Monday around 06:00 AM.
- We recommend our guests to arrive in Kawthaung one day before embarkation day.
- Accommodation at the Boulder Bay Eco Resort’s Bungalows (double or single occupancy).
- Full Board while on the Island (3 Meals). Lunch and Dinner with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal.
- Drinking Water, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee at the Resort.
- English Speaking Resort- and Guest Relations Manager.
- Free use of Sea Kayaks and Snorkeling equipment and all activities on the Island such as guided trekking tours etc.
- Life Jackets during boat trips.
- Free WiFi at the Resort Center.
- Access to our Research and Water Sports Center Platform in Boulder Bay.
- International or Domestic Flights.
- Boat Transfer outside of regular schedules to and from Boulder Island.
- Myanmar Visa Fees (apply via https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx).
- Medical- and other personal travel insurances.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Souvenirs, tip of crew and resort staff, etc.
- Fuel surcharge, if applicable.
- Mergui Archipelago Royalty Fee is USD 50 per person. (The fee has to be paid in new crisp USD notes to our operation manager in Kawthaung before the guests board the Vessel for trip to Boulder Island).
- Diving Packages.
- Excursions to other Islands.
- Any services not mentioned above.
Above rates do not include:
Join in transfers from Kawthaung to Boulder Island:
Our MV UHR 1 will departure every Tuesday and Saturday 12:00 noon sharp from the jetty in Kawthaung, please make sure you will be available a minimum of 30 Minutes before departure at the pier for the immigration / harbor check out procedure. The boat trip to Boulder Island will take around 5-6 hours.
Join in transfers from Boulder Island to Kawthaung:
We have transfers every Friday and Monday from Boulder Island back to Kawthaung, our MV UHR 1 is departing Boulder Island for Kawthaung around 06.00 am, and we will arrive back in Kawthaung around 12 noon.
Note – Visa: For both Myanmar and Thailand a passport valid for at least six months is required. Please be advised that agents or passengers are required to obtain all the necessary visas for the county to be visited. Please apply for a online Myanmar Tourist Visa (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx) before you arrive in Kawthaung, Myanmar.
A booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is paid. You will receive an acknowledgement by E-mail as soon as your 50% deposit has arrived in order to confirm your booking. Booking will be accepted only via email and should be directed to the E-mail address below:
No bookings by Telephone are accepted. A final rooming / guest list to be submitted with any other requirements at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Deposit: 50% within 10 days after receiving the invoice
Final Payment: 50% 60 days prior to check-in date (in case booking is within 60 days prior to check in,
Full amount should be paid)
More than 120 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will be returned (minus bank fees).
119 to 61 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will not be returned.
60 days prior to check-in date: Full price will be charged.
Payment to be made:a) By US Dollar cash at our office (Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd.) in Yangon (address below) within the due dates. We appreciate if you could please give us a call before you come to settle for the payment at our office. Our office opens on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM and closes on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
b) By wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details are attached to your invoice mail)
c) By your credit card via PayPal (we must charge a 5% service fee as PayPal is deducting the fees from the receiver) into our firstname.lastname@example.org account (same account for all our products)
In case of unforeseen increase in fuel prices, we will keep our right to adjust the above prices by charging a fuel-surcharge.
Please note: We are not able to accept any credit card and debit card payment on Boulder Island. We accept cash payment in US Dollar, Euro and Kyat (and Thai Baht in Kawthaung).
We strongly recommend that each guest purchase comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if the guest chooses not to purchase such insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
The Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to rearrange the order of any itinerary, to cancel or substitute elements of any plan without notice should local conditions (weather, flight time changes, tidal movements etc.) force such changes.
There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. The Company has the right to modify / change the itinerary due to weather conditions and for the security of the guests. Should weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances prevent the transfer to and from Boulder Island and joining our Island Safaris due to rough weather conditions / mechanical breakdown on the scheduled day, the Company will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.
Note: All guests have to return a complete filled out Booking & Liability Release Form before leaving for the Boulder Island and before the Island Safari Trip starts.